View Serco / NHS Presentation here
View Workshop timetable for June & July 2019
From the 1st October 2019 Serco will be no longer at Derriford Hospital and all Serco staff will transfer under TUPE back into the NHS on the 1st October 2019. At this time the number is approximately 614.
- Workshops are underway to explain to all staff what this will mean. View Schedule here
- If you are able to attend please do. The workshops are hosted by Serco and Derriford Hospital Facilities managers, supported by the GMB and Unison.
- Charlene Sibley will be the main point of contact for GMB members throughout the process. Charlene.firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a central email address for TUPE related questions email@example.com
- Joint consultation with recognised Trade Unions will begin on the 17th of July 2019 and will continue as long as necessary.
- Frequeuntly Asked Questions (FAQ) sheets will be distributed and displayed locally in Serco sign in area. These will be updated to include any new questions and answers identified during the workshop period.
- To ensure that your correct actual personal data is transferred to the NHS please keep your employer up to date with personal details, such as contact details. & banking.
- Gossip will generate rumour and this will often be just wrong or misleading. IF in doubt please contact your employer or your Trade Union Representative.
- PLEASE NOTE – The workshops are for information only and they are not formal consultation – certain proposals will be mentioned during these meetings but proposals may be amended during the formal consultation period with recognised Trade Unions.
- NHS Policy – Have a look at the most common UHPT Derriford policies, they will be applicable to Serco staff post transfer (from 1st October 2019).
- Trade Union membership – It is important that you have protection at work and the GMB will offer its members that work protection. JOIN US www.gmb.org.uk/join
Posted: 20th June 2019